Wednesday, 8 October 2014

College Mag Front Cover & Contents Pg


This is the front cover of the college magazine, which I have created using Photoshop. I have named it 'Leyton Weekly' as it has to relate to the college. The cover girl on the front page, has her Leyton lanyard around her neck, which shows that she is infact a Leyton student.

This is the contents page of the college magazine, which I have created using InDesign. I have tried to keep the house style consistent by using the same 3 colours, orange, black and white; in order to maintain my colour scheme and I have also used the same font style for both the cover page and contents page.

1 comment:

  1. Front Cover: I really like your front cover, it's simple but eye-catchy because of the vibrant colour scheme you have used (orange, black and white). I like the font style you have used it gives a simple look to the magazine which is ideal for the type of magazine you are making (college magazine). You have spaced out the cover-lines which makes the front cover look like you have a lot going on which is good. The image you have used is great as it shows the student is happy and enjoys studying and this encourages other students to study as well. I think the price you have chosen is ideal for a college magazine as no one would be willing to pay more than £1 for a college magazine. Overall, the front cover is really good!

    Contents Page: Your contents page is consistent from the front cover, from the colour scheme to the font style. I like the images you have used as they go with the cover-lines on your front cover and the topics listed on your contents page. I like the way you've tried to do something different with the shape of the image, instead of the typical square or rectangle outline you have chosen a slanted outline, this makes the images stand out very well. Overall, it's a very good contents page :)

    ReplyDelete